Want to know how to set up a landing page? This is one of the basic things you will need to know how to do to have success with your online marketing business.
I use a variety of tools and tricks. And of course my methods do change from time to time depending on what I’m trying to accomplish. In this post here, I mention the tools I’m currently using.
*Disclaimer: If you should choose to do the same, and use any of the tools I use, and you click any links on this page, keep in mind I will receive a small compensation. Also, if you can not figure this stuff out yourself, you can hire my company to do it for you (info below).
Here are the tools used in this Tutorial:
Other Things you’ll need:
- A Domain Name (I recommend Namecheap – it’s just easy to use)
- Hosting (I use Hostgator – they have the best support)
Getting a website is pretty easy to do with the proper steps.
Here are the quick steps to first get your Website Set Up
- First, choose your domain name that you want to purchase. Head over to a site like Namecheap and you can get a dot com, dot org, dot net, or dot-anything these days. And many domains are relatively inexpensive (about $10 per year is a good average depending on many factors of course)
- Create a hosting account. I recommend using Hostgator, and if you’re only going to have a few sites, just go with the “Baby Croc” plan. This company has the best support, you can chat with them in many cases if you need help. (use Coupon code NATERIO25OFF for 25% off your Hosting)
If this stuff is still really scary, you can always hire someone. For more info, on this, I offer a consulting package and done-for-you website set-up. Fill out the Contact form to let me know you would like help and I’ll put together an inexpensive package for you to set all this up.
Once your website is set up, you will want to install your Optimizepress theme.
- Head over to Optimizepress.com
- Get the “Core Package” – it’s $97 and that should be all you need because it’s for 3 sites. This should be more than enough.
- Once your account is activated, you can download the theme as a .zip file
- Once your WordPress is setup through your cPanel for your domain and hosting, log into WordPress
- Upload your Optimizepress theme
Create your Landing Page with Optimize Press
This is pretty much where the video takes over.
Once you are this far, the process is very simple and straight forward. Just follow along on the video above and customization is very simple. I’ve used numerous page builders like Clickfunnels, Leadpages, and GetResponse and though I’m partial to OP2 (“Optimizepress version 2”) I still think it’s more versatile at the end of the day because you can use it both by itself in WordPress and with thousands of other themes.
If you need help with any of the set-up, remember you can fill the contact me form and I’ll have my team put together a web installation package for you to get all this set up!
Comments or questions? Put them below and I’ll usually respond within a few days.
3 Responses to “[Tutorial] How to Set Up a Landing Page Using Optimize Press”
Leave a Reply