Are you starting your business with Digital Altitude and want to know how to get more ASPIRE sales?
This is the number one question most beginners ask, and the simple answer is to make sure you leveraging the 80/20 rule (a la Perry Marshall) and only focusing on the 20% of things that will bring you 80% of the results.
Your only goal should be to focus on getting interested buyers into the trial offer.
Sounds easier said then done, but here’s the solution:
- Put together an opt-in page with your favorite funnel building program.
- Purchase solo ads (this is the fastest and most beginner friendly options)
- Capture names, emails AND phone numbers (this is the key)
- Phone back each of these leads, ask many questions, and your solution should always be the same (your ASPIRE offer)
Why this works
If you are struggling with how to get more ASPIRE sales, you need to add the element of person-to-person contact and actually help people. Let’s face it, most people just need help. They need guidance. They need a mentor. You can be the first part of this process.
Then the system kicks in. The backend coaches will put together a realistic plan to get your clients started with their online businesses, and when they get their problems solved, you get paid.
During your initial conversation, your only goal is to ask as many questions as you can. Don’t try to sell, explain, or coerce your clients into something they’re not ready for. But you should craft your questions in a way where your solution (the ASPIRE program) is going to solve their problems.
Here is a good list of questions to ask:
- Why do you want to make a change in your life?
- What would you do with yourself and your family if you had an extra $3000-$5000 coming into your household income?
- Why do you think you have failed thus far?
- If you had someone holding your hand along the way, someone who’s already made money online, how do you think that would help?
For a more detailed guide on how to get more sales with ASPIRE, download my Step-by-step Blueprint here.
Leave a Reply